Thursday, December 16, 2010

update time ♥

first of all, just wanna sayyyyyyy helooo :D herherher. last 2 days, i've couple with this boy. he cute handsome. okay okay la punya budakk. hehrherr. i hope we can be forever. but i hate when boyfriend says i love you forever. hm, but i trust him oo. ekekeke. his name is tettttttttttttttttttt! HAHAHA. later i upload kay his picture. rileks laa. ;DD em, then last night, my mom tiba2 angryyyyyyyy. perhhhhhhh. nangis eh me last night. dala me belom makannn. HAHAHHA. butttt, at 2 am like that, i cook. uhhhhh. maggi jak okayyy/ kesian me D: and i sleep terusssss. perhhhh.kan people say dun't sleep after eatingg. me dulikkk apa. HAHAHHA. nang gasak me trus tidoo. HERHER, nahhhh, some picture of him :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shasha Syazwanie ♥ Muhd Ardzaim

Daisypath Anniversary tickers